Monday, December 20, 2010

Can we say - OMG??

Hey mark. lovers <3


So being a mark. rep aside from making extra cash - building your resume and having a 24/7 support team - you get Insider Deals and Sneek Peeks to the NEW products coming out...


To explain it a little better, we are currently in Mag 13 (for December) but we have access to Mag 1 items NOW. So next month while Mag 1 items are available to YOU - we will have access to Mag 2 items.


Loooove loooove looooove my job! So anyways... check out below to see some of my FAVORITE items coming out <3




"Bring On The Ring Earrings" - These earrings are awesome! They are on the bigger side - but look amazing! They remind me of the "Lots of Links Bracelet and "Twist & Tassle Necklace" (that's in LAST CHANCE aka Clearance) right now!! I have the burnished brass ones - so I think I will be purchasing the silver tone ones!

"Infinity & Beyond Scarf" - I have not tried out yet. I'm going to use it as a giveaway - but I have read that it's soft and can be worn just hanging around your neck, but you can also wrap it about 2 times around and it be a great scarf for under a jacket!

"Rock The Goddess Ring"OMG. I am ring obsessed. Okay - I lied. I have a problem. Every ring mark. comes out with (and any that I would get in general - HINT HINT BOYFRIEND) I say is my favorite. So honestly I have about 10+ "favorites" that are all from mark.  This one is FAB. Totally reminds me of a ring a Goddess would wear. 

"Big Impact Bag" I haven't opened this yet so I can't give an honest opinion yet. BUUUUT I hear it's amazing - large but will still fit under the arm with comfort. Not an armpit bag aka a pain in the butt when you have a thick jacket on! The braided detail is fantastic and I totally love any type of BIG bag!

"Bent Out of Shape Cuff" - Sooo this is sooo dainty. Cuffs are so in trend this season - and this one BEATS out all the others out there. It's a criss-cross pattern of gold or silver tone and just makes your arm look so stylish and sassy! Again - I want to keep this, but I am using it as a giveaway for my reps!


***Some other items that will be featured are:***


*In The Trenches Military Jacket*

(Normal Price: $40 - get through me for: $34)

So I tried on this jacket and I totally love it! The military look is totally in right now. This is a fitted jacket. I am a size medium and I have to say it fits true to size. It was a little tight on my arms - they are kinda chunky :( but everywhere else fit amazing. The belt is removable and the loops blend right in with the jacket so you can wear it with the belt or without! I would actually wear it as a shirt with maybe a light tank top under it <3 Not a "jacket" to be worn with a bulky sweater or heavy shirt.


*Poney & Apple Bath Set*

(Normal Price: $26 - get through me for $21.10)
Items are available to purchase individually

Reminds me of "Enchanted Apple" by Victorias Secret, except this has a little more floral smell to it. Not much (in my opinion) but I am super sensitive to apple scents...don't ask. It involves a certain type of liquor and it's not a pretty story ;) So even with my super sensitive alert - I still love this!


*Eye Kits*


(Normal Price: $15 each - get through me for $12.75 or 2 for $25)

I don't have any of these but I will be purchasing all of them !!!!!

*~*~*~*~*

ALL of these above items are going to be available 
THROUGH ME starting January 7th
I am offering them at 15% off (above prices are noted) - 
So contact me to get hooked up early!!!

*~*~*~*~*
If you want more information on becoming a mark. rep - post and let me know! I'd love to have you join my awesome Team of ladies!!

To join mark. go to: http://www.meetmark.com/join
Enter referral code: 109 
Referral code is to add you to my team so you can be a part of all my awesome incentives and giveaways AS A MARK. REP!!!

*~*~*~*~*

To shop my mark. store go to: http://www.mad4mark.com


xox keep making your mark. - and stay beautiful

*jj*

No comments:

Post a Comment