Saturday, December 11, 2010

What Am I Wearing Today? Benefit - I'm making my mark.

So today I am going to make my mark. at a benefit a friend is having. I've donated some products for a silent raffle but I was thinking... "Why does it have to stop there?"


I was going to wear my BCBG Black and White dress (totally loooove it) - but then I realized I have the mark. "Noir Star Dress" -


For me personally this dress does NOT look like this on me. I am not a size 0 or 2 so the whole drapped look - doesn't work for me. It sort of makes me look like I am wearing a MUMU ;) 

This is what it looks like on me with the "Belt It Out Belt" -



Now since it's December probably not going to do the whole bare leg deal. So I am thinking tights with some boots :) What do you think?


Also going to pair to up with the following:


mark. Temptress Necklace (by Meredith Kahn) in Black & Gold.


Earrings are mark. "Tower Earrings" (by Meredith Kahn) in gold.


mark. "Enamored Bracelet" (by Meredith Kahn)



Rings are mark. "Super Dome Ring" & 
mark. "Show Your Metal Ring"


So what do you think? 
I think it's perfect for the occasion and a perfect way to make my mark. <3

I'll post photos from the event :)

If you want to check out these items and more - check out my page! http://www.mad4mark.com 

Post if you have questions or if you have these products and want to leave a review!!

No comments:

Post a Comment